Tuesday 12 January 2016

Chocolate Cake is not Evil

So it's Daves birthday and he's arrived with a mahoosive chocolate cake.  I tried to say no, but hell its only calories, I needed it and it needed me.

I don't feel bad about it, I've eaten regular healthy meals for 12 days now and I feel amazingly smug, I've lost 6lb since the start of the year, most of that is the Xmas binge.

Being an overeater is the worst things in the world, at least with drugs/alcohol/cigarettes you can just go cold turkey, but you need food to survive !! I'm not good at making the right choices, I'm finding it hard when I'm out and about, not in control, I'm useless when faced with a menu.

I've decided that I will have one cheat meal every fortnight, if I want to, and I won't feel bad, sad or mad at myself.

It's a long hard road.

On the plus side I have cleaned, read two books already and four episodes of Seinfeld 

No comments:

Post a Comment